Our school division is planning for our future! Over the course of the past few months, our staff has been taking preliminary steps to create a roadmap for the work that will take place over the course of the next six years. Our current strategic plan is due to expire in June 2020. We need your guidance and input as we shape the future of the Goochland County Public Schools! Help us plan what the next six years looks like for inspiring our next generation to make a positive impact. We want to hear from our community about what you value in our school division. We also want to hear from you about what we might change, add, or take away from our programs to help us maximize the potential of every learner. Please join us at one or more of the following planned events to help us forge the next six years of our school division’s history! Please join us at these public input sessions. All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome!
- Thursday October 17 – GHS/GMS Secondary Complex – 3250 River Road W.
- Tuesday October 22 – Hadensville Fire House – Company 6 – 4810 Three Chopt Road
- Tuesday October 29 – Goochland Rec Center – 2415 Sandy Hook Road
- Wednesday November 6 – Randolph Elementary School – 1552 Sheppard Town Road
- Thursday November 14 – Byrd Elementary School – 2704 Hadensville-Fife Road