*NEW THIS YEAR*
Online Payment for GCPS School Fees and Activities
Interested in avoiding the lines during Back to School night on August 17th? Would you prefer to pay for field trips online instead of worrying about checks or cash? This new service provides parents the opportunity to make secure online payments. There are no processing fees for using this convenient service.
- Visit your school’s website through goochlandschools.org and find the “Online School Payments” link under the ”Parents” tab.
- Click on “Sign In” and put in the New User information.
- To get started, set up your student(s) profile(s). The Student ID number will be provided in the school welcome back letter, or you can access it through Powerschool or from the lunch account system you may already use.
- Items to purchase will be listed under your students’ school location. Please select the name of the fee on the right and add it to the cart. Click on “Continue Shopping” on the left to go back to the fee list page. Parents will be able to pay for multiple students at the same school in a single transaction. If you have students at different schools you will need to initiate separate transactions for each school location.
- When all the needed items are in your cart, click on “Check Out”. If prompted, assign the fees to the appropriate student(s).
- Follow the remaining steps to enter your billing information and to submit payment. The system accepts Mastercard or Visa. Electronic checks will not be accepted online, but cash and check payments will be accepted at your child’s school. The school will then have record of your payment.
- In the future, you will be able to pay for field trips, and other class activities as they are scheduled. These items will show up in the Online Payment System that you can continue to access through the school website. Teachers will remind you that online payments can be made. Make sure you save your username and password. You will still be able to send cash and check. Receipts will also be generated from this new system.
The system eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten money, and ensures that your child’s fees and activities are paid. We encourage you to take the time to set up your account so that school payments will be safe and fast in the future.